Monday, July 24, 2017

EC Teacher Planner Headers & Checklist Pages

I've been busy this summer scoring for National Boards, but I finally had time to sit down and work on something that I've been meaning to do since I got my EC Teacher Planner in my hands.

I don't know about you, but it never fails that I order beautiful custom headers from a shop on Etsy and then my schedule changes or something else happens and then I can't use the stickers that I paid for. I decided that I wasn't going to do that again!

I created my own headers to use in my teacher planner. I color coordinated the best I can without being able to make water color stickers, and spent hours playing around with the size of the header boxes to make sure they fit in my planner {hopefully} perfectly. I customized with one of my favorite AG {Amy Groesbeck} fonts and they are ready to go! There are enough headers on one page for 4 weeks worth of plans, and you can easily duplicate the page to have another set if you teach different courses each quarter/semester.


The best thing about these being editable is that you can change the size of the headers if needed to use 2 boxes {or more} for one class. :) I'll post a sample of my labels at the end of this post!

One set of pages that I always ended up not using were the checklist pages at the back of my planner. Don't get me wrong, they are AMAZING! However, I hate having to write my student names on every single page.

Problem solved! I also created labels/stickers that you can use for the checklist pages! I made labels for the student names - up to 36 names fit. There are 3 sets on the page for this. You can easily duplicate the page if you have more than 3 classes so that you can go ahead and type all of your students names in at once and print whenever needed.

Also included are boxes that go at the top of the page. You can easily customize them with abbreviated assignment names or the standards you are teaching. I also created larger boxes like this that would fit at the bottom of the page {depending on the number of students you have} so that you could put the objectives at the top and the assignment names at the bottom. You can easily delete all of the text boxes and print and then put on the pages so that you can write in the assignment names as you go. {My county requires you get at least 3 grades per objective, so I can easily print the objectives and then leave the assignment names blank and fill in as I go.} 

Change the fonts to your favorites {like I did here} and then print!
I personally decided to print the headers on full sheet labels and then cut out around the entire section of the headers for each page instead of cutting out each individual boxes. I did the same with the samples I made to show how I would use the checklist pages. You could easily print on regular paper and then glue in or use double sided tape to stick them down. Do whatever works for you. That is why I designed this file the way I did!

Here are what my sample pages look like:


I spent HOURS trying to figure out the exact spacing and colors {as close as I could get them} so that you can just type in your information and print. I wanted this to be as easy as possible for anyone that chooses to use them. I do plan to add boxes that will fit in the lesson plan pages so that you can actually print your plans and paste them in as well. 

Be sure to grab the file before it is updated so that you can get any other updates that come for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment