Saturday, July 30, 2016

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to my new blog! I formerly had a blog called "Cute Classroom Creations", but I somehow managed to delete it sometime within the past year and had to start all over. I used to have a classroom theme with owls, so my previous blog matched it perfectly. However, I've been slowly transitioning away from the owls to a classroom that has a color theme of black + brights. With that new "theme", I was thinking about revamping my blog... so needless to say, accidentally deleting it some time ago allowed me to do that on my own! 

I have never really worked with HTML before, so it's been a learning experience trying to create a blog that I love! I have accumulated so much clipart over the years that I use in some of my classroom creations, so what better tool to use to help inspire me to come up with a new design. As a teacher, I love seeing what I call the "lightbulb moment" when my students finally grasp a new idea, and that is what inspired the new name of Bright Ideas. I plan to use this space to blog about my teaching ideas and reflect on my own teaching. Of course, I will share some of my creations here as well {both old and new}. 

I hope you will join me on this journey! I'd love to hear about your journey, too! Stay tuned for a new post soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment